The Church is a Digital Stamp Colored using the spectrum Noir Markers
All of the flowers were created using the spellbinders rose and poinsettia dies.
The inside has been embossed using the Northern Flurries embossing folder by Stampin Up, Item # 120902.
Will post a link soon for the church digital stamp.
I created this card using the baby wipes and Triple Time Stamping technique
Stampin Up Products Used
refill Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive and Garden Green
*Cardstock: Cajun Craze- 119684, Whisper White-100730, Early Espresso-119686
Stamp Set, Gently Falling, 18430
See the Shop Now Link on the right to order the supplies to make this card
* Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia Die and Companion Embossing Folders
* PaperTrey Ink Diamond cover plate Die
* Tim Holtz Distress Stain: Fire Brick, Victoria Velvet, Walnut, Peeled Paint, and Forest Moss stain
*Distressed Crackle Paint: Clear Rock Candy
* Viva Red and Gold Metallic Rub
* Gold Detail Embossing Powder
* Stampin Up: Old Olive Cardstock-100702, Whisper White-100730, &
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock-119685
Pearl Basic Jewels, 119247
Dazzeling Diamonds Glitter, 102023
Embossing Buddy, 103083
Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, 116824
En Francais Stamp Set, 128562
Creative Elements (Swirl) Stamp Set, 128523
Sentiment from Come To Bethlehem Stamp Set, (Retired)
* See the Shop Now Link on the right to order Stampin Up Products used to create this card
*Tutorial To Follow Monday, November 11, 2013
Thinlits label collection
Stampin Up Labels Collection and Thinlits Flip Card
- Apothecary Art Stamp Set, 125527
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 119978
- Elegant Butterfly Punch, 127526
- Bitty Butterfly, 129406
- Scallop Trim Edge Border Punch, 118402
- Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set, 123759
- Elegant Eggplant Cardstock, 105126
- Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink, 126969
- Rose Red Cardstock, 102544
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform, 130658
We’ve searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we’ve found it. We’re excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.