The Creative Elements Butterfly Stamp alone is beautiful! To add a 3d flare to it all you need is a stylus, and a mouse pad and you can create this 3d butterfly that flutters of your cards or scrapbook pages.
- Stamp the Creative Elements Butterfly on cardstock, ( above it’s stamped on whisper white and stamped using real red ink).
- fussy cut out the image, do not try to cut out the antennas you will re stamp the butterfly after the fussy cut stamp is sculpted.( I left a very small border of white around the butterfly)
- Turn over the butterfly that was fussy cut and using a 6mm stylus begin to pull towards the center of the wings they will begin to curl .
- Shape leaving the butterfly body flat .
- Next pinch the ends of the wings and the butterfly will have a puffed appearance,
- Stamp the image in a coordinating color onto the project, ( above it was stamped in tangerine tango) once the butterfly is sculpted you will glue only the body of the butterfly on top of the tangerine tango stamped image.
- Add a thin bead of glue to the back of the body and glue on top of the tangerine tango stamped image.
- Fluff the wings and enjoy.