Regarding Dahlia, item #130327 – clear , 130324 – wood
Wetlands, item #126697 – clear, 126695 – wood
Gorgeous Grunge, item #130517 – clear, 130514 – wood
Flowering Flourishes, item #126367 – clear, 131998 – wood
Ink Pad & Markers
Versa Mark Watermark Ink Pad, item #102283
Decorative Dots, item #133520
White Embossing Powder, item # 109132
Gold Embossing Powder, item # 109129
Embossing Buddy, item #103083
Sponge Daubers, item #133773
Stampin Up Dimensionals, item #104430
Pumpkin Pie Base Card: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″, folded to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4″
Cut (2) Whisper White Mats, 5 1/8 x 3 7/8″
Cut (1) 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White for the flower
Cut (1) Whisper White Mat, 2 5/8 x 5″
Cut (1) Pumpkin Pie Mat, 2 1/2 x 5″
Cut (1) Cherry Cobbler Mat, 5 x 3 3/4″
Cut (1) Cherry Cobble banner for sentiment, 3 x 1 1/8″
* First emboss the cherry cobbler mat using the decorative dots folder and glue to the 5 1/8th white mat and glue to the card base.
* Next, on the white 3 1/2 piece stamp and heat emboss the dahlia bloom image using the versa mark water mark ink pad and the white embossing powder and heat set.
Tip: Versa Mark Ink is a watermark ink that is sticky so when you stamp an image using it you can then pour embossing powder over it and heat set it for a raised image.
* Using sponge dauber start in the center coloring the image in a circular motion with the Daffodil Delight you will notice as you move outward the color will get lighter that is what you want.
* Using a clean sponge dauber you will slightly over lap your next color of Pumpkin Pie coloring in a circular motion outward almost to the outside edge of the image
Your last color to add to the dahlia image is the Cherry Cobbler, you want to start coloring from the outer edge moving in toward the pumpkin pie and slightly over lap the two colors, fussy cut the image and set aside.
* Using the pumpkin Pie mat you cut 2 1/2 x 5, shade the outer edge with a sponge in pumpkin pie ink by flicking it around the outer edge to give it a distressed cloudy look that will define the matt for framing.
* Then stamp the speckle image from the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set in cherry cobbler on to the pumpkin pie mat.
Tip: You will want to stamp off the color before you stamp the speckle on the card stock and stamp it a couple of times before you re-ink the stamp so that the image has a variation of the cherry cobbler color.
* Next you want to stamp the flower floret swirl image in Versa Mark and heat emboss it with the gold embossing powder,
Add using stamping dimensionals.
* Stamp the Wetlands sentiment on the cherry cobbler banner with the versa mark ink and heat emboss with the white embossing powder.
Add to the pumpkin Pie mat using dimensionals.
Embellish with jewels and make it your own.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by Leah’s Cards!
Please leave me a kind comment and subscribe to Leah’s Cards and I will be choosing a winner and sending you out a card.
If you are interested in Stampin Up Products and would like a catalog, I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Send me an email and I would be happy to help you get started with Stampin Up.