“What is the 2 Step Stamping Technique
you used to create this image with the
Regarding Dahlia Stamp Set?
So here it is!
1. I stamped the image using Memento’s Black Tuxedo Ink, (item, #13278)
2. I colored the image using the Stampin Up Blendabilities Alcohol Markers in, Daffodil Delight (item, #130998), Pumpkin Pie (item, #130997) and Cherry Cobbler (item, #130995)
3. Once I was happy with my shading I re-stamped the image using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, (item, #101049) and Versa Mark Water Mark Ink,( item, #102283)
4. Covered image in clear embossing powder, (item, #109130) and heat set it with my heat tool, (Item, #129053). That’s what gives it such an awesome 3D WOW!
5. I then fussy cut it out and attached it using the Stampin Up dimensionals (item, #104430).
The Card is basically the same as my Regarding Dahlia Convention Card Swap Tutorial.
- The Cherry Cobbler cardstock matt was embossed using the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, (item #127751) and the Big Shot, (item #113439)
- The Swirls are from the Everything Eleanor Stamp Set (item #131987, wood and 124164, clear)
- Sentiment is from the Blooms with Hope Hostess Stamp Set, (133949, wood and 133952, clear)
- The background on the strip of pumpkin Pie card stock is now retired, it is from the En Francais background stamp.
I hope you give this technique a try.
I would love for you to send me your pictures of what you have created using this technique,
Just email it to me at LeahsCards @live.com or you can #LeahsCards on Insta-Gram.
Thanks for subscribing to Leah’s Cards!
Please Come Visit Again!