This card was inspired by a swap card I saw at the 2014 Stampin Up Convention last month. I have been asked by several people how the card was created and unfortunately I only had taken a photo of
the card and did not have any of the instructions or the name of the original creator of the project so I made my own version of the card and I taught it at my August Stamp Camp.
It was a big hit!
So I would like to share it with you my subscribers.
Tangelo Twist 3/8 Ribbom, item #133669
Sponge Dauber, item #133773
Stampin Sponge, (cut in fours), item #101610
1-3/8 Circle Punch, item #19860
7/8 scallop Punch, item # 129404
2-3/8 Scallop Punch, item #118874
1-1/4 Scallop Punch, item #127811
Oval Scallop Punch, item #119856
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, item #119246
Everything Eleanor Stamp Set, item # 124164 clear, 131987, wood
A Dozen Thoughts, item # 13159 clear, 131056 wood
Flowering Flourishes, item #126367 clear, 131998 wood
Tangelo Twist Card Stock, Cut to 4-1/4 x 11-1/5, folded to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.”
Mossy Meadow Card Stock, Cut to 4 x 5-1/4.”
Whisper White Card Stock, cut to 3-1/2 x 5.”
Whisper White Card Stock, Cut to 4 x 5-1/4 for the inside panel
* First punch out (5) 1-3/8 circles in whisper white, sponge the edges with Tangelo Twist ink.
* Next as shown above fold each circle in half,
* fold back from the bottom to meet the center fold at a 45 degree angle,
* turn over and repeat to match the fold on the other side meeting the center fold,
* open, turn over and fold back to the center fold line repeat on the adjacent side and press flat
* Now that all your flower petals are complete punch out (1) 7/8 scallop circle, fold in half and then in half again, cut each equal part into 4 pieces.
* Punch out (1) 2-3/8 Scallop, 1-1/4 Scallop, and (1) Oval Scallop to form a cloud template, starting midway on the whisper white 3 1/2 x 5″ card stock take a sponge dauber and stroke the soft sky ink off the edges ont to the white card stock, gradually moving upward to make the sky background.
Tip: turn the template in random directions to make the clouds have different shapes and sizes
* Next stamp the whisper white 3 1/2 x 5″ panel in the center with the Everything Eleanor image in Mossy Meadow, this will be your stems.
* To make the cluster flower first add 2 petal in a V formation to the Everything Eleanor stem. Then add the 3rd petal on top in the center, example shown below.
* Now take the mossy meadow scallop triangle piece you cut out and place it over the end to form the flower bottom.
* Stamp sentiment in mossy meadow,
* Add a flat knot bow and enjoy!
I hope you like this card and give it a try.
I would love if you would leave me a comment and if your not a subscriber please join me and my subscribers, I would be happy to have you as we share ideas, card inspirations and tutorials.
At the end of August I will choose one of my subscribers comments and send them this card in the mail as a thank you for leaving me a warm and kind word of joy.
Thank you so much for stopping by
and to all my subscribers,
THANK YOU for being a valued part of Leah’s Cards!