It’s a Magical Paper Escape Every Month!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up
for the program by clicking this link
Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family#every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10, we’ll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we’ll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) The commissionable amount is $14.95 for each Paper Pumpkin. There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Paper Pumpkin FAQs
Q: Why are we offering Paper Pumpkin?
A: Good question. Paper Pumpkin is the perfect introduction to Stampin’ Up! We designed it for crafters that want to create a project each month, but aren’t quite ready to build a stamp collection (yet).
Q: What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
A: It’s a surprise each month—anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! No worries, though, you’ll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need adhesive.)
Q: Does my Paper Pumpkin project come with instructions?
A:Yes, of course it does. The instructions will tell you everything you need to know. And they are so easy to follow—we promise.
Q: How long will it take to make each Paper Pumpkin project? (Now say that fast three times.)
A: We know you wish you had unlimited creativity time (we all do), but since you probably don’t, we designed each Paper Pumpkin to be completed in 30 minutes or less! (We think of it as a spa treatment for your creativity.)
Q: Should I get on the Paper Pumpkin carriage?
A: Definitely, yes. Just think of it—a Stampin’ Up! surprise delivered to your doorstep every month (wahooo!) Paper Pumpkin offers a simple, creative experience each month. What’s more—sometimes, your monthly kit features . . . wait for it . . . some exclusive products you can only get through Paper Pumpkin. Try it and see what you think. You can cancel your membership any time. (Sounds like something you’d tell your customers, doesn’t it?)
Q: How much does a Paper Pumpkin membership cost each month?
A:Paper Pumpkin is $19.95 per month. Because your Paper Pumpkin ships automatically to you, we have already built in the shipping costs of $5.00 to the cost of each kit. The commissionable amount for each Paper Pumpkin is $14.95.
Q: Do demonstrators get a discount?
A:That’s a big fat yes! You get your instant income on the commissionable amount of $14.95.
Q: Do I get commission on the kit?
A: Of course. The commissionable amount is $14.95 for each Paper Pumpkin.